As we approach February, Cupid and his quivers of love are just peeping around the corner as Valentine’s Day/month enters the fold. Now, while we all want to spend and have a glamorous valentines day treat out to something fancy— why not ditch the norm?
Bubbly, baths, massage oil, and other aromatics make for a wonderful evening at home well spent, especially with Roby Newmark, aka, the Hollywood Beauty Guru giving you the best treatments both you and your partner can enjoy making at home.
Grab a few ingredients from the pantry and you can create something luxurious and edible, such as the Creamsicle Bath Scrub. It is so easy to make and use, even on each other for optimum cleanliness and sweetness all rolled in one. Simply combine the following ingredients to make the best edible scrub for you and your boo.
1 cup of sugar (organic white)
- 3 -5 drops of Orange Essential Oil
- 3-5 drops of Vanilla Essential Oil or real vanilla bean.
- 1/3 cup of fractionated Sweet Almond oil
Two-Step Method Tips to make it look pretty:
- Using real vanilla bean permeates the sugar with black pearls making it look really beautiful.
- Store in a jar or present with a sprig of fresh Vanilla Bean and Orange zest.
Now, we can’t just stop there. Since there are other ways to make these ingredients shine. How about creating infused massage oil that can be enjoyed anywhere any time.
Combine the ff:
- 1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut oil
- 3-5 drops of Vanilla Essential Oil.
- Store in a bottle that has a dropper or a roll-on.